Los Angeles Private Transfer To Newport Beach.
Pickups From Airports/Cruise Ports: Please contact us when ready for pickup.
Pickups From any other location (e.g. Hotels): Please contact us within 15 minutes before pickup time for driver/vehicle information [if you did not make contact with the driver].
Waiting time restrictions applies.
- Free Waiting Time Up to 60 Minutes From Airports/Cruise Ports.
- Luggage Allowance: 1 Checked Bag 1 Carry-on per Passenger.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Free Waiting Time Up to 15 Minutes from any Other Locations.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Driver Gratuities.
- Additional Waiting Time: $15.00 per every 15 minutes waiting.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- RapidShuttle is Not responsible for any inaccurate and or missing information provided by the guest.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities.
- Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Due to the fact that Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) have the ability to board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their own costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their own ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pickup/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Guests are responsible to ensure they have the proper safety gear when traveling with children. However, RapidShuttle, upon request will provide child seats for an additional fee.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flight Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler's responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. Also, it is the Traveler's responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- RapidShuttle Follows CDC and Local Healthy Agencies Guidelines.
One-way Private Transfer To Newport Beach, CA. and the surrounding communities. Pickups From Airports/Cruise Ports: Please contact us when ready for pickup. Pickups From any other location (e.g. Hotels): Please contact us within 15 minutes before pickup time for driver/vehicle information [if you did not make contact with the driver]. Waiting time restrictions applies.